SECURE AND SAFE DEPOSITING
All credit card and other financial transactions are completely 100% safe and secure. Fone Casino uses highest standards of 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. SSL provides security and data integrity for all communications over networks. Further our identity has been confirmed by the leader in online trust. We carry a seal of "Norton Secured" by VeriSign next to each transaction.
Transactions are processed in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone & Swedish Krona/Kronor.
Payment can be made through VISA, Fast Bank Transfer, Bank Wire, Click2Pay, Citadel Wallet, Ecopayz, Bank/Wire transfer and many other options depending on your location.
For the credit card billing descriptor it is requested that you refer to the e-mail confirmation that you receive after making your deposit. We advise our players that they should print their transaction data for your records.
HOW TO DEPOSIT?
• Download the casino software
• Log in by entering your username and password
• Click on the Cashier button
• Click on Deposit Method
• Click on your preferred payment method and follow the instructions to deposit successfully and hassle free
ONLINE DEPOSITING OPTIONS
The numerous payment options that are available at your physical location are listed in the Cashier section in the Fone Casino software. In order to choose your preferred option please click on the Cashier icon in the casino lobby. Below mentioned are some of the popular banking options that are widely preferred by numerous players of the casino. They are:
• Credit Card / Debit Card and Visa
• Amex $ (USD only)
• EcoCard in CAD$, Euro and GBP
• NETeller in $ (USD), CAD$, Euro and GBP
• Skrill(MoneyBookers) in $ (USD), CAD$, Euro and GBP
Players have the following options to withdraw money from their casino Account.
The following banking options are now available:
• Actorcard (Ecardplus) in CAD$, Euro and GBP
• NETeller in $ (USD), Euro and GBP
• Check Payment via Courier or Post
• Direct Banking / Wire Transfer
Fone Casino offers the quick withdrawals online. All bonuses are subject to STANDARD BONUS wagering requirements. For more information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Minimum withdrawal amount is $100/ €100/ £100.
Fone Casino aims at providing safe and secure gaming environment to the players. The casino strictly supports responsible gaming and takes effective measures so as to prevent fraudulent activities. The players need not get worried regarding the privacy of their personal information along with the online transactions as all transactions are safe. It is advisable to the players while attempting to withdraw credits to provide proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and/or other appropriate documentation. This validation process is to ensure total protection for our players.
WHY DO I NEED TO SEND IN MY DOCUMENTS?
In order to prevent any kind of fraudulent activity the documents play a vital role. They are beneficial in validating validate either a player's identity or their ownership of any credit/debit cards they may have used to deposit into their account. Documents are also asked for the documents so as to ensure that the withdrawals are paid to the correct recipient.
WHAT TYPE OF DOCUMENTS SHOULD I SEND?
The following documents are required
• Photographic ID: For the withdrawal request you need to submit a latest copy of a photographic ID. It can be in the form of a Passport, Driver's License or National ID card. We usually verify the photograph page of the ID card. Make sure that all of the details on the document are clearly visible.
• Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of any credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. It is imperative that all the details are clearly legible so as to enable accurate verification. For security purposes, you can block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card, and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card copy.
• Proof of address: It can be submitted in the form of a utility bill or credit card statement. The players should bear in mind that it should be a recent document, showing your full name at the address registered on your account. In case you provide a credit card statement make sure that you blank out the middle eight numbers of the credit card number.
• Notarized documentation: In order to prove the authentication of your documents they need to be authenticated by an appropriately qualified Notary/Solicitor and dated, signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
TIPS FOR EFFICIENT WITHDRAWALS
At the end of the every session there is not much need to withdraw all your winnings. When your account is kept in positive balance then that certainly does not means that it does not have a decreased daily Deposit limit. Being a player you are most welcome to leave a balance in your account until your next visit. In case you use credit card so as to make the online deposits then neither the withdrawals increase nor do they decrease the Player's daily deposit limit at the casino.
ONLINE WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS
You can find numerous options ranging from credit card up to the amount of deposits using the same credit card, bank wire directly to your bank account, bank draft sent by post and many more to withdraw your winnings. In order to pick up the best option please visit Cashier section. All you need to do is to click on Cashier button in the Fone Casino Lobby and choose the one that suits you.
CREDIT CARD REJECTIONS
If the Real Players want to take away money from their casino Real Account then the following options are available:
• Try depositing in odd amounts ($27.87 as opposed to $30)
• Deposit in at least 5-10 minute intervals
• When depositing, try making one deposit of $100 as opposed to 5 x $20 deposits
• Make sure that the details on your credit card are same as that with the details registered on the casino. In order to validate the details please contact the call centre
• Ensure that while depositing you have sufficient funds
• In case you continuously get rejected then it is advisable to discontinue making the transactions. Instead contact the call centre for assistance or, alternatively, try another card
• Make sure that you enter the correct CVC number (last three digits on the back of your card).